Christmas dinner and/or lunch is served! There’s an affordable, hearty Christmas feed for the whole family in this pack. Available by order only the South Ulladulla Butchers Christmas hamper contains:
1 x Full Leg Ham
1 x 2.5kg Boneless Pork Rolled Loin Roast
1 x no.18 Free Range Chicken
1 x Extra Crackling
🛑⏱PLEASE WHEN ORDERING LET US KNOW WHAT DATE YOU WILL BE PICKING YOUR ORDER UP IN THIS SECTION AT CHECKOUT -*Add a note (delivery instructions, special requests, etc.)
Monday 20th of DECEMBER
Tuesday 21st of December
Wednesday 22nd of December
Thursday 23rd of December
Between the hours of 7am and 5pm.
*Please note this is a raw product
Keep product in the fridge
*Terms & Conditions
Christmas Orders & Deliveries
By placing an order,
you agree to the following:
- Our card discounts to not apply to Christmas products.
- Please note that $50 deposit in store only or via the phone otherwise full payment required online. A non-refundable deposit if not picked up. All orders are to be placed by the 15th of december 2021.
- Orders placed early will be given priority for delivery. There will be a limited amount of delivery spots available for the week of Christmas.
- Our delivery schedule for Christmas week 2021 is as follows: deliveries). Minimum order value for delivery is $150 and orders under $150 will incur a $15 delivery fee. Cut off times for deliveries is 6am, 2 days prior to delivery.
- If you wish to request a delivery date or pick up date, please do so in the comments section in the cart overview before proceeding to check out. Please note that this will not guarantee your requested date.
- If you wish to pick up your order in-store, please note that Christmas orders are to be picked up by 5pm, 23rd December. Please ensure that you include your desired pick up date when placing your order. Any orders left in store will not be refunded. You may request to pick up your order on an earlier date. Pick ups are during regular business hours only.
- When ordering, please note that you will have until the 15th of December 2021 to place your order. We will not be accepting any late orders.
- The products will be with the only exceptions being ham, bacon and cold meats. Everything will be vacuum packed with weights and use by dates on the labels. If you open the vacuum packaging, the use by date is no longer applicable.
- Always defrost your products in the refrigerator to ensure food safety
- Once the products are removed from the vacuum packaging, never leave any product in plastic in the fridge as this will compromise the shelf life.
- If for any reason the vacuum packaging has failed or there is a hole in the vacuum bag, treat the product as a “fresh” product and treat it accordingly.
- Our orders are dispatched in cardboard cartons, not foam eskies. The cartons will not keep the products cold once they are removed from refrigeration. We do not leave cartons at your front door. If you instruct us to do so, we will not be held responsible for anything that occurs to your order.
- If you are having your order delivered and are unsure that you will be home on the day of delivery, please leave sufficient eskies outside for the driver to repack your order into it. If there is not enough room in what you have left out for the driver, the order (or part of the order that will not be in the esky) will be returned to the shop. There will be an additional fee for the courier company, to come back to that the customer will need to pay.
- If any part of your order is returned to our shop, it is your responsibility to pick the order up from the shop and pay the additional courier company fee prior to receiving the products.
- Under no circumstances will we allow you to cancel your order and receive a refund once your order has been placed. Nor will there be delivery fee refunds once your order is loaded onto the delivery vehicle.
- Our metro delivery service will cover the area between Bendalong and Bawley Point. If you are outside this area, additional freight company charges will apply. We will arrange the freight and contact you with the cost as soon as we know what it will be. If you prefer to know the freight cost prior to placing an order, please call us and we will look into it for you.
- Our website and emails, facebook will not be open to reply back to your Messages. We will be closed from 1pm 24th of December and all orders to be collected by 23rd of December. We will be closed from 24th 1pm and we will resume business as usual on the 27th of December 2021 7am.